Saturday, September 20, 2008

whew!

i finished my quilt top tonight. thank GOODNESS! now i can have my spare time back, and i can do the dishes again, and i might even cook this next week. and, i didn't think this was possible but i finally bored paul out of tv today. he's been watching tv since i started the quilt. normally on the weekends i have a laundry list of things to do and lately it's just been sew sew sew. today he finally said "i'm getting antsy, i want to do something." but then couldn't find anything to do. poor paul. tomorrow we're going to a rockies game so hopefully that will help.

and, i'm so sorry, i logged on tonight and saw 4 comments to post. ?? not sure how i missed them. so sorry! i've been a bad blogger, and again i blame the quilt.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Cheri it was worth it - your quilt is exquisite! It really is so special and beautiful and one can see it's been made with love.

It's really really beautiful (and that's coming from someone who has not traditionally been a quilt fan...)

Nicole said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!

The yellow/orange border is amazing! That totally makes the thing for me! Good work Cheri'! I am so impressed.

I love you as much as I love that quilt! SHCITYA!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth Angelo said...

gorgeous!!!! i love it. the border really makes the colors pop!

Brock said...

that is just unbelievable! I can't believe how quickly you MADE A QUILT! Unbelievable. What was the start date and end date. How many hours total? I'm curious now.

And it looks so awesome. I can't even believe how cool this one turned out.

Unknown said...

I love this! I want to make it so bad!!!