Tuesday, September 16, 2008

my soul

ever take one of those random tests on the internet that makes you feel like someone is looking right into your soul and then publishing it for all to see. i thought this was a farce when i read that they can do tests where you pick your favorite and least favorite colors and then it tells you what job would be perfect for you. until i did it and it explained what i do and what parts of it i love etc. kinda freaked me out. click on that link and pick out your favorite colors to see where you should be.

4 comments:

Robbyn said...

That is wild! I can't believe it figured that out from just color preferences. Although I wonder if it chose the 2nd category based on what I enetered for my current job. It labeled me a Creator and an Organizer, so I'm either in the perfect job or the worst job :) What did you get? Thanks for the link!

Nicole said...

That's cool! I did it and I am a creator. one job it said for me was art teacher, and I totally wanted to do that. I still seceretly do. I did normal ed though because i thought it would have more openings- but guess what had the most? art teachers needed! maybe a masters?! I just can't draw but I love the creative part of it...

Sandra said...

That was an interesting link! Apparently engineering was not for me and I should rather have become a curator at an art gallery.....

Brock said...

whoa - that is really odd. Web designer and photographer were on my list. WEEEEIIIRRRRDDD!