Wednesday, September 3, 2008

2ww

so in the two weeks waiting you dream up all kinds of symptoms and signs that are a sure bet you'll have good news at the end of the 2ww. last night i started feeling like i had the flu. i was kind of excited until i remembered that i'm trying to stay away from soy milk due to the latest research that it messes with fertility. so we've been drinking organic lactose-free milk. not sure if it was the milk or signs in my 2ww. and sometimes if i try ReAlLy REALLY hard i can make my boobs hurt. right now i'm 7dpo (days past ovulation). i still have a week to go. but-i am going to the fabric store on my way home from work tonight to pick out some more purple and orange fabric. i went through my stash last night and i don't have enough of those two colors. sometime i'll show you how i color code my stash. it's rather embarrassing but what the heck i'm baring all on this blog right? i have over a hundred fabrics and i keep them in order of color. it's rather beautiful if i do say so myself.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Angelo said...

wouldn't it be nice if someone could knock you out and then wake you up in a week for the test? quilting sounds like a good way to pass the time. i would love to see your fabric stash!!

Nicole said...

i wanna see your stash, girl! Since you are buying more fabric, does that mean you are making a quilt? I love your quilts and I bught fabric and a pattern to amke a movie night quilt. it is super cute but... i cant quilt, so that is a problem. love you!

Brock said...

ooh - post pics of the stash (not stache)