Thursday, September 25, 2008

discouragement

i haven't really had much to post lately because nothing has changed. i'm still down and now i realize that a year ago i thought "well a year from now this will all be over and i'll have my baby." and now here i am, a year later and nothing. not even hope. so it leads me to believe that next year will be no different. and it makes my already hopeless situation feel even more hopeless, because i can't even tell myself anymore "a year from now it will all be different and i'll have my baby."
*sigh*

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm with you today - have been diagnosed with SCH today and I don't know if I have the energy to go through all of this. Sometimes it just feels easier to carry on with life as it is.

Sorry I'm not helping - more like commiserating!

Brock said...

I'm so sorry that you are having such a difficult time. I would be feeling the same way, I'm sure.