Monday, October 6, 2008

told you!

Yesterday afternoon we took Tatum to the 29th street mall down in Boulder to socialize her and walk her around people. We still got some "oh look how cute!" comments but we also got two, repeat TWO, "is she a poodle?" comments. I politely smiled and said "No, she's a Wheaten with a bad haircut." UGH! I told my boss, she has 2 cocker spaniels and this weekend got another rescue cocker/something mix. She's going to give me the name of her groomer. I need someone that understands what a WHEATEN is supposed to look like. Darn poodle head haircut, don't know what they were thinking!

2 comments:

Valerie Bowman said...

I don't even let my dogs get poodle haircuts and THEY ARE POODLES! Ha!

Mar said...

I saw a doggie today, that was NOT a poodle, with a bad haircut, and I thought of you. Doggie was still cute though....