Tuesday, July 15, 2008

stranger in my bed


after 6 1/2 years of marriage, almost to the day, and over 9 years of knowing my husband tonight i found something out about him. he is a BIG fan of family fued. he's not a football fan, not a baseball fan. don't get me wrong, he'll watch a good game along with the next guy, but he doesn't talk to the tv or get worked up during games or shows.

but tonight, at 7:30 mountain time, i saw a whole new side of him. he was yelling at the tv. not screaming at the top of his lungs, but yelling back at the tv "NO WAY!" and "oooo-good one, taking out the garbage." who IS this man?

4 comments:

Nicole said...

be glad it's not football

Elizabeth Angelo said...

HA! Yes, I'm with Nicole. Nothing more annoying than a sports fanatic husband. That was seriously one of the qualities I was NOT looking for.

Mar said...

Wow, you learn something new every day. And i would have to agree with your friends about being a sports fanatic husband, because one fanatic in the house is enough, and that one is me. Sports is my life, and I do my share of yelling and screaming at the TV!! Im very passionate.

Brock said...

hahaha

awesome - I love that game show too