Monday, July 21, 2008

stellar!

well. it's over with. i called my current boss and told him "i found a new job locally here in longmont." and then silence. and then "...ok...well....i uh...good luck to you...." and then i'm not sure where exactly the conversation went because it was the hardest phone call i've ever had to make. but i told him "i just want you to know" and told him what my co-worker has been up to. long story short he told me i've been "stellar" and "crucial to what the company is doing" and asked me for another week. who doesn't like to hear THAT!? i called my new boss (big smiles) and she asked if we could go halfsies because she needs that time to train me, so i called my current boss back and made august 5th my last day. and i officially start my new job august 6th. thus the new ticker. isn't the fishy cute?
*WHEW* it's overwith.

so what shenanegans are on the menu for today? well, i'll have to keep you posted since it's 10:45 and we have yet to find dr. jekyl. did she get stuck on the train on the way in? did she carpool with ruth and she's in baltimore today? we don't know. ???? is this not nuts?

3 comments:

Mar said...

Well, I think you are stellar too!! Nice to know you are loved and appreciated. Im so excited for you and the new job!!

Brock said...

awesome - though I was feeling a better vibe about 8.4.8, 8.6.8 works as well. I like the fish.

Elizabeth Angelo said...

Ha, I am cracking up about Brock's numerology there. I love the ticker and I am so glad that you got some affirmation on what a terrific job you've done in your current position. So, did the coworker ever show??