Wednesday, July 2, 2008

how to make a baby or at least get confused in the process

i got some books over the last week or so. one is the infertility cure
which talks about alot of chinese medicine and accupuncture etc along with herbs and diets. i'm sure it's helpful to some but so far all i can figure out is that my kindney ying is deficient and i have damp heat. (ya, i'm just as perplexed by this) but with an open mind i went back to the bookstore to get the fertility diet book but found fertility foods
which seemed easier to read. i was wrong. now my mind is so full of conflicting information i went to bed in tears again.
my stupid period is late, don't get your hopes up, not because i'm pregnant but because i didn't ovulate this month so now i gotta wait forever for my body to catch on that it has other duties to do. i'm so confused and pissed and sad and hopeless with all of this now i don't know how i'll ever get pregnant again. at this point if someone told me to stand on one leg and lick a flamingo to get pregnant i would.

on another note. tonight i go see brenda. hopefully that will be fun to catch up with her and make a new friend.
oh, and i haven't heard from the girl i sent my resume to. oh my gosh-what if i never hear from them?

1 comment:

Faith said...

I gotten acupuncture done a couple of times and I liked it. Expensive, though.