Monday, July 28, 2008

it's coming, it's coming!!

so this week we drove down 119 only to find the fourth wall, the store front, has been added to the best store coming to longmont. i was never really a shopper or a shoe person until i worked in the commercial office in downtown denver. my co-workers there were totally into shoes and i quickly realized how fun it really is to be obsessed with shoes. and so began my love for DSW Shoe Warehouse. i'm not sure why the web page doesn't list the longmont store, but i cannot wait and i hope it's a good one. i've become quite the DSW critic in my recent years. the best part of DSW is when you walk in and go straight to the back there's the best section ever. the clearance section. there's the cutest shoes that you can only wear with one outfit but the best part, is they are super cheap. like, i got the cutest pair of green leather shoes. so ugly and you can only wear them with a couple shirts that i have. but guess what. they were $8. another pair of super cute brown leather boots with a braid of leather up the side-$12. yes, that's right, i said $12! so i'm super excited and i hope it's a good one like the one in park meadows and not like the one on colorado blvd. i've never seen a pair i couldn't live with out at the colorado blvd store. but needless to say i'm beyond excited and every time i drive past i squeal a little more. sunday i scared paul with my squeal. he had no idea i've been stalking the construction workers at the new DSW.

3 comments:

Mar said...

Wow, two locations coming to san diego! I think we have one already, but I havent been in one. Glad something brightened your day!!

Brock said...

I love my Sketchers! :-)

Robbyn said...

My DSW sounds kind of like your Col Blvd one. Just went today and nada. But, I do have big ol' feet (I like to think of them as 'perfect 10s') ;), so that makes it a little more challenging anyway. Did buy my blue suede shoes there, though! (well, they're more like light aqua slide heels - super cute, never worn them) LOL at the thought of you squealing every time you go by!