Wednesday, August 13, 2008

picture day!

my boss has a web page with all of her employees and their pictures and job descriptions on the page so that our clients can understand the breakdown of what each of our duties our in the transaction. so today i had to get my picture taken. ugh! i do not consider myself very photogenic. sometimes i have cute pictures and other times, let's face it, i do not. i shared these with my dear friend geenie and she spent the next 20 minutes laughing at pictures 20 and 21. so far i'm pulling for photo 14. not that any of them make me look like the catherine zeta jones i should be portrayed as. so here's a link to my pictures. feel free to vote. although i don't know how much say i'll really have in it.

5 comments:

Mar said...

I like 10 and 13. I really like the green outfit better than the white one. You look super professional. You have a fabulous smile.

I hate having my picture taken too, so now I purposely make myself look goofy in pictures.

Robbyn said...

Def like the ones with the teal sweater over the white. Goes so much better with your skin tone and hair color (which I love!) and brings out your eyes. I think most of them are good, but your head is kind of at an awkward angle in 19, 20, 21. Geenie was laughing at you? Bad Geenie! :P I like 14 and a few of the ones before that, too. Unphotogenic? Nonsense! You look great!

I hardly ever like pictures taken of me at the time, but without fail, I look at them a few years later, and I think they're not so bad after all (must be b/c I look so much worse by comparison as time goes on)!

Elizabeth Angelo said...

okay am I a total dork? cause i think 21 is cute!! I also like the teal outfit better - good color on you! :)

Brock said...

I really like 14. There are a lot of really good ones though.

Brock said...

Weird - I hadn't read the whole post before I looked through the photos. Weird that you and I both like number 14. Its almost like we're brother and sister. FREEEEAAAAKKKYYYYYYYY