Saturday, August 23, 2008

clarification

*ring*
"this is michelle can i help you?"
"hi. it's cheri again. have you guys tested me for PCOS yet?"
"yes, it's one of the first things we test for."
"do i have it?"
"no, we would have called you right away if it came back positive."
"ok thank you. just one more thing i can mark off my list of things to worry about."

so i'm clear in that regard.
in talking to my mom (yes, she sort of broke the rule but i had brought up the conversation so it's ok) i realized that i need to clarify a couple things. IUI is artificial insemination, just to make that clear. i asked if they could impregnate me with someone who was tall dark and handsome that is artistic and patient and wonderful in every way and they said they have just the donor for me. and bonus, i happen to be married to him. so yes, paul is the sperm donor.

2 comments:

Brock said...

Is Paul tall?

Del Angelo said...

Paul tall? It's all relative! To me he's tall!