Friday, June 5, 2009

i'm puzzled


i have brock & liz's permission to show them pictures of violet's quilt. i know that they check the blog so i was afraid to post with out telling them and ruining any surprise. this is the first quilt i've done without a border and at first it felt naked but it's growing on me. the pattern shows the pieces all the way to the binding. i'm putting alot of quilt work into it because the blocks are about 9 inches wide and it just felt so blocky with out something going across the middle of the block. more pictures will follow i'm sure.
(don't forget-you can click on the picture to see more detail of the fabrics.)

3 comments:

mudders said...

it's beautiful! How in the world have you had time to do this quilt with all the other things you are doing? Makes me feel downright lazy.

Del Angelo said...

I agree with Mudders!!!! How in the world do you do this??? Please tell me you have 48 hours in each of your days!!!!!

Erica said...

you AMAZE me!!! how do you do it all. still haven't finished my quilt. :( but i'm blaming grad school and am vowing to finish it on my summer break! :) miss you. xoxo-e