Monday, June 29, 2009

can't wait to be sitting on pins and needles

guess what. it's day 44 and you'll never guess what happened. i finally started. sloooowwwly. but i started. i have never been happier to get a period before in my life. well, maybe once before. but i was seriously starting to question if i was starting menopause. a few years ago i would have thought i was pregnant. even a few months ago. luckily though, last week i had pulled my trusty thermometer back out so i knew my temps weren't high enough for pregnancy. BUT if they weren't high enough for pregnancy, one of two things should have been happening. either my period, which clearly wasn't coming. or i should be miscarrying, which i knew was impossible since my pregnancy tests were all negative. trust me, this time i wasn't testing with hope, i was testing to be SURE i knew what was going on. if i was continually having early miscarriages that would have been a totally different situation and i would need to be aware of that. so-anyway-all of this to say-my body WAS decoding correctly, but for some reason it just wasn't doing what it was supposed to in reasonable time.
tomorrow i have my appointment with molly and i can't wait because now that i'm CD1 tomorrow (that's code for cycle day)(and it's 1 because they don't count your first day if it starts after 5:00pm) we can officially get started free and clear. no more waiting for 'what if'. i hate waiting for 'what if'. and i love moving forward. so here goes nothing.

No comments: