Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sweet Pea's Quilt

I'm finally done with Sweet Pea's quilt and she could not be more anxious for it. Too bad she's already in her crib for the night. Here's pics. Sorry I haven't updated the blog this week-a LOT has happened I just haven't had time to sort it out and figure out how to make it blog-appropriate.

If you click on the pictures you can see a closer picture.

Here's some of the detail work of the stitching.



I'm going to go cover her up with it now so she'll be surprised with it when she wakes up in the morning. She's been hugging it for months!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

you are so amazingly talented. im so jealous. Ive tried to quilt so many times..... you're package is in the mail! Hopefully they put it on one of those new fangled mail trucks instead of the pony express so you get it quick!

Anonymous said...

yayy!! It looks beautiful. Was she surprised when she woke up?

Brock said...

What a masterpiece! That looks so amazing

Natalie said...

Ah I love it! You do amazing work. Sweet Pea is going to love it!!

Faith said...

that is so amazing! It's beautiful!

Did you get my package in the mail for sweet pea? I sent it a while ago.

SVrona said...

Now that I'm done ranting about me...IT'S A BEAUTIFUL QUILT!!!

SVrona said...

I would really like to know when you have time to do this amazing stuff. I have ONE kid, work PART time and can't seem to find time just to keep my house clean. Maybe that's cuz I'm reading people's blogs :)