Saturday, March 6, 2010

sugar sugar

i found out this week that sugar makes me really angry. like 0 to 60 angry in 1 second. i didn't ever notice it before but i know my family thinks i have a short fuse. they have alot of opinions about me that are wrong. yes, you do. you know who you are and i'm not going to fight with you about it. i get an oreo for that. (that was always our reward when we were little.)
anyway-this week i got really mad at tatum. we were getting ready to go for our daily walk and i put tatum on her leash and connected it to the stroller, then sweet pea was sitting in the stroller and peanut was in his carrier on my tummy and i stepped away to put on my shoes. that dog. went NUTS trying to get away from the stroller. like all of a sudden when i wasn't standing right next to it she went HAYWIRE! oh i was so mad at her. i grabbed her by the collar and said "SIT!!!!!! STAY!!!!!!" and she did for as long as i was standing there and then she went crazy AGAIN! OH. so mad. we finally got out the door like a three ring circus and took our walk but i was so mad i coulda drop kicked that dog a mile away. and she's my BABY! i couldn't believe i could get that mad at her. once we got home and all undone she moped over in the corner for a good hour. but it made me wonder if sugar is what made me get that mad that fast at my little goofy baby puppy dog!

1 comment:

Brock said...

I'm very careful about sugar intake now (I don't ever drink soda - well, rarely). Another thing that I rarely do: white breads. Its whole wheat all the way, or I have a very similar sugar crash.