Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sunday night we went out on a date night and went to a Nuggets game with Paul's work...free tickets, so we couldn't resist making it into a date night. Well, me and my good friend Suma went out to get treats and they took our picture. She posted it on Facebook today and I realized how much weight I've really lost. I don't see it because I look at myself every day. I weigh myself, so I know the numbers have gone down (20 pounds since Christmas of '08)...but I didn't realize until I saw the picture how much I've really lost!

5 comments:

Brock said...

Congrats! That's a great pic

Unknown said...

You look great! I can definitely tell you've lost a bunch of weight. Oh and I like the little finger/hand thing that is pointing at your friend. haha!

The Boss of this page said...

Heehee-Ok-Suma sent me a new picture with out the finger. :D

Natalie said...

Awesome!!! Looking good Chica!

rachelle said...

That's funny--I saw the picture before I read the post and I thought--wow, Cheri looks really skinny! Not that you were heavy before, but really, you look different. And great!