Saturday, March 13, 2010

mountain range bangs

i don't know why i did it. i should have known better. not because i've done it before to sweet pea, but because i've done it to MYSELF and it was horrible.

i cut her bangs. i'm NEVER to be trusted with scissors. i cut them yesterday and thought "darn, that doesn't quite look right. i'll fix them." that's when i should have put the scissors down and STOPPED. but i tried to fix them today only making the mountain range even higher up on her forehead. now she has to go to visit looking like she cut her own bangs. and the most horrible part about it is she didn't....I DID! and i don't know if i should tell the case worker that i just got a bad super cuts cut, or tell them the truth. ugh!

i don't know how my cousin merry does it. she looked like such a china doll when merry cut them. now...she looks like a french pixie. why? WHY?!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Angelo said...

I have sadly done that to myself and the girls several times!! I think the best fix (other than time) is putting a couple of those teeny baby bows on the hairline to detract from the mountain top look. :( I feel your pain!