Monday, December 29, 2008

honest truth

sorry for the lack of posts. i didn't want to see Tatum's picture move down the page. and...i didn't want to have to be painfully honest. but since that's what this is all about, here goes. and again, this post may disappear if i chicken out later.
last night was a melt down night. i have to confess i have tried with everything in me to put this whole baby business behind me but last night was too much. we watched the adam sandler movie "click" and it made me sad on 2 counts. 1-i'll never have kids to wish i had spent more time with when they are older. and 2-am i fast forwarding through my life waiting for the day i have kids? after those two realizations i bawled. and then we talked about it and decided we still, no matter how much we try not to, will want kids of our own. and i don't know how to change that.

4 comments:

Brock said...

I can completely understand that. I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting that either.

Nicole said...

Oh Cheri'..... :(

Anonymous said...

of course you feel that way.
don't condemn yourself for that feeling. Sometimes it is just that way and if you want to cry about it, do it and God sees your tears.

Robbyn said...

(((((Cheri'))))) I don't know what else to say except everything you're feeling - it's all okay. Okay to hold on to the dream and grieve its absence all at the same time, if that makes any sense. You don't have to change a thing. Peace to you, my friend.