Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Music

It's that time of year again where one good radio station in town will play all your favorite christmas tunes non-stop and it begs the question: which one is your favorite? you know which one i'm talking about. the one you wait all day for and then when it comes on you shush everyone in the room and turn it up just one notch. here's mine...Dominick the Donkey.

I must say, it's the first time I've seen this YouTube version and I gotta admire a bunch of guys willing to put down their saturday beers long enough to film this.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

OH HOLY NIGHT- Mariah Carey version please

Del Angelo said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! Good old Italian heritage.
Delduslog

Dave Schipper said...

My favs...

Santa Baby "Allison Sattinger"

or one that never has hit vinyl or CD, I saw Claudia Schmidt and Paul Cebar sing once... "Baby it's cold outside" Where the parts were reversed... so cute.

Carolyn Arends has a whole cd out and it's hard to pick one song... she's a Christian folky artist in Canada

Finally, Christmas in the Trenchs... by John McCutheon.

Peace

Dave

Unknown said...

I totally forgot about that song! It always makes me laugh. Our Christmas music station plays 3 songs over and over, "It's Christmas time in San Francisco" That "Last Christmas" Wham song and "Mele Kalikimaka." I swear they've never heard of Dean Martin singing Christmas songs. It's pretty sad.