Sunday, June 29, 2008

tatum update

so when brock saw my race pictures he said "she's huge" and i realized she must be getting bigger than i realize. so here's an update with some pictures AND some CUTE CUTE CUTIE pie things she's done recently. and one not so cute thing.
first off...she has found the air vents on the floor. at first she would sit on them and bite the air. now she sits on them and waits for the air to turn on. it's sooo dang cute. and don't you just love her bed face? that's what we call when she gets bed head on her face. she gets it all the time and it makes it look like she's grinning.


she has gotten bigger and i realize it when i see her on the futon compared to how she looked on it when she was a puppy.



and this last week she discovered the sprinklers outside. they turn on automatically and with the daylight getting longer and longer, instead of them turning on at 8:00am when we were working away in the office, now they turn on at 7:00am when we are taking our morning walk. it's so dang cute and she HATES baths so any exposure to the water she gets i encourage.


yesterday was a very big day for her at the half marathon. she was more pooped than i was. so i caught a quick picture of her resting...i got a close up so you could see how really cute she was.



today we took her shopping in an artsie district down in boulder. it's called the pearl street mall. there's a super cute doggie shop there and as soon as we walked in the door she sniffed down this bone. what could we do but get it for her? i love how she holds it like she has mittens on.

and for me? i got a little ceramic bone that hangs on the wall and says "a spoiled rotten wheaten terrier lives here". and it's true.

so what's the not-so-cute-cute-cutie-pie thing she did? i have special underwear for running. they cost $7 each, as opposed to my big spending $6 for a 3 pack of hanes her way. well, this week she got to one pair of them.

i only had 2, now i have 1. thank goodness i had them reserved in my drawer for my big race because i discovered them right before laying out my race clothes. this is the first time ever i've posted a picture of my underwear on the internet.

4 comments:

Brock said...

ha ha haaaa
those pics are so cute - ya, I hadn't seen her since she got this big. Man, what a cutie pie! She reminds me of the Shaggy D.A. and "The Shaggy Dog" - I love all that fluffy fur!

That would have been really fun to watch her sniff out that bone too. :)

Faith said...

I have yet to post a pic of my underwear on the internet. I don't think I will. ;)

Tatum is pretty cute. Time for her to meet my two babydogs.

Elizabeth Angelo said...

Wow, she is getting big! I really loved the picture of her "bedface". And of course, the picture of your underwear :)

Unknown said...

My dog likes to eat scrub pants too. He's so bad. I've had to buy probably 20 pairs of scrub pants and at least that many undies in the 20 months we've had him.