Saturday, June 28, 2008

I MADE IT!

i ran my half marathon today and it kicked my BUTT! i finished in 1 hour, 57 minutes and i'm waiting for the seconds to come out. because when i crossed it said 1:57:15 but i started later than the clock so my chip time should say 1:57:something less than 15. and wouldn't it be cool if it was even down to the next minute? but i don't think so. and i can be happy with that time. i ran my last one a couple years ago in 2 hours, no minutes and 20 seconds and i really wanted to beat that time even if by 21 seconds so i could be below 2 hours. and i did it.

AND there was a guy that kept running in front of me that smelled like mustard. what's UP with that?

and does hulk hogan think he's bringing sexy back with that fanny pack. give me a break! what's he keep in there anyway?

2 comments:

Faith said...

Congratulations to you!!!

Unknown said...

VERY awesome!!!