Thursday, June 19, 2008

Practicing

Ok...so I'm really wanting to get into this whole blog thing, but I'm still trying to figure out if I'm interesting enough. So for now, I'm practicing putting pictures and stuff on my page.
And yes, I'm using caps because I cut my long fingernails off last night, due to a fatality on my first finger, so using caps isn't so bad tonight. Don't get used to it, I won't always be in this lucky of a mood.

So here's a picture of my dog. She's a soft coated wheaten terrier. we named her Tatum because it means cheerful. Last year we had a sucky sucky year. My husband was doing freelance work and we had a miscarriage and thus has begun our year of trying for another baby. don't be too sad. I'm getting over it. some days are good. some days still suck. some days everyone is my victim and other days i do good to keep it to myself. so i've been begging for a dog for 7 years and finally my husband realized we needed the pitter patter of little feet one way or another. so the next day i emailed 22 breeders and she was the first available. on january 4th, we picked her up from the O.K. state and took her home to the sunshine state. It's been really fun. Here she is smiling. 


here's a link to the wheaten terrier web site.  i feel like i deserve an award for creating that link. 

2 comments:

Faith said...

I hereby announce that The Boss has been awareded the "I know how to put a link on my blog-so THERE!" award. Please display proudly.

Unknown said...

OMG she is so freakin' cute!!!!!!