Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tuesday

Today I had my interview with First American. It sounds like it's more title than escrow, and although I've done both, I really like the escrow part. I interviewed with two people. One was the woman I'd work with. She was cool. She was from San Francisco and had all this fun bright colored jewelry and then an all grey pants suit. She was cute. Then I met with her boss and he was very cut to the chase. He asked me about the commute from Longmont because it would be an hour and a half one way in traffic. So I'm not sure if that's going to be a realistic option. The woman told me they are looking to move the office farther north, to downtown, which would not be a bad commute at ALL if we lived in Westminster. But the guy said that it won't be until the business picks up so that could be a few months or a couple years--depends on the market. So we'll see. Not sure what to think....I guess really I'm hoping they don't want to hire me for a little while so my life can settle down and I can figure out if I can take it and what direction I want to go...geographically and career/family wise.

No comments: