Friday, March 6, 2009

Toys and Stuff and my finished quilt

Ok so I've told you about all the cool toys and stuff. Here's the boy bunk bed with the new crayon pillow that matches PERFECTLY the quilt I've been making since September. Isn't it crazy how well it matches?
And here's the desk WITH toys on it...ready to go for kids.

And the cradle full of stuffed animals, Tatum just realized today that they were all individual toys that she should be able to play with.
And here's the Barbie Oven that talks...with a bucket full of dishes in there...
And best of all in Tatum's mind is the baby that talks. I put him on the bottom bunk because he's more special than the other toys.
This morning I was getting ready and could hear someone squealing or screeching, couldn't quite figure out what it was...until I walked out into the hallway and noticed the boy baby was missing from the bed. I ran downstairs to salvage what was left of what i was sure Tatum had torn to bits and he was laying in front of the tv, in one piece, with his hat across the room. Clearly he had been shaken like crazy. And Tatum walked away from him like "well, look who I found...what EVER is he doing down here?!" Little booger.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Angelo said...

what a cozy and inviting room! any little boy or girl would be so lucky to play there :)

Gina said...

Nice job, the quilt and the room both look great!

Brock said...

hahaha - that last line made me chuckle so hard - I almost woke up liz. :-)