Thursday, February 19, 2009

pictures of stuff

i've been working my tail off finishing up the quilt. i just need to finish the diagonal orange and yellow border and then i can put the binding on. probably one full day (sunday maybe) and i'll be done. woohoo! then on to other projects.
here's what i'm doing on the purple border. my friend shweta brought me back that fabric from india. i LOVE it on this quilt.

and then there's the fireplace screen i got today for $0.

and lastly...dun-dun-duuuuuunnnnn!!! baby seats. in MY house. it is making things feel more real. and that much more scary.

2 comments:

Brock said...

wow - that quilt looks amazing! that is probably one of my favorites. so cool - that would feel odd having carseats sitting there...

Sandra said...

Oh Cheri this is wonderful! I am so happy that things are moving along for you and Paul now, I'm crossing everything that you get good news really soon!!