Thursday, November 13, 2008

I need to be a foot taller

i am currently gaining pounds by the day and i don't know what to do to stop it. i can't run which is how i've always kept the weight off before. i am eating salads for lunch but they make me starving by 3:00 and my stomach in knots by the time i get home so that clearly is not the answer. i want to work out but i'm so afraid of all of the conflicting information. i'm going to get a mayan abdominal massage in december. and we are taking off the next few months to get some vitamins into our system and get me some more mayan massages. but i'm going to ask for a yoga dvd for christmas and i'll ask my mayan massuse what kind of exercise i can do because it specifically lists running as one of the reasons i could be inconceivable. ha! i know that's not the real meaning of that word, but it sure fits that sentance doesn't it? at the rate i'm going now i need to be about a foot taller to not be considered overweight. BOOOO!!!

3 comments:

Brock said...

oh man, memories are surging to the surface...comments said by other family members about someone's weight. haha :) comments I said when I was a kid, that I know now to NEVER say... :) I'll just keep my mouth shut.

Hard to believe YOU are overweight. You seem to be in great shape.

Anonymous said...

forget trying to be taller, I am getting shorter ffaaassstt. I imagine you have gained an ounce, maybe. What will you do when you gain 10 + pounds with the baby. I am sure you look great.

Del said...

What "forget trying to be taller"??!! I'm 60 and still expect to grow at least another 8 inches...you mean that won't happen??? I can't believe it. I'm so disallusioned!!!! Heck, I can't even spell the word much less accomplish it! What a bummer. No wonder it's raining today! No wonder the sun is no longer shining...forget trying to be taller@!!!!!!!! :)