Monday, April 19, 2010

ice cream cones and panty hose was interviewed

a few weeks ago i got a comment from a guy who wanted to "interview" me about my blog. i was skeptical. i thought it was either spam, or worse, i'd end up on the today show. i thought about it for a few days then finally thought, well what's the harm, i can always say no. so i filled out the questionnaire and then got an error message. i thought ok-it's meant to be. i shouldn't have filled it out. and left it alone. then today got another email that my interview has been published here. however, it had my name on the tag. i emailed back and asked if they could remove my name and wah-lah! it's gone so i can post this. YAY!
if you click on the link, scroll down a half a page and you can see my interview. you can also vote for my blog every 24 hours and i could win something. (i don't know what.) not sure how i got nominated but i feel honored, like somehow someone thinks i'm interesting enough to interview me.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

OH CHERI"! That is so awesome! I feel so honored to know you in real life from way back when. Like when you taught me how to drive! ha!


you're super cool

guess what? we are growing caterpillars in my class and watching them as they morph into butterflies. I still have that painting you gave me- makes me think of you watching them.

you could get some for sweet pea... super cool science project- Ill email you the link