Monday, April 12, 2010

ADH...wha??

here's an article my brother sent me about adhd and it has a nifty test. every year at college when the teacher majors got to a certain chapter in their books they'd come to me and say "hey...do you think you might have ADD?" at first i was like "you know, someone just asked me that last semester..." and after a while i realized it was the same time in every semester and it was when a particular class had gotten to a particular chapter in their class. i'm pretty sure i do have it but it doesn't bother me. i rather enjoy it. it helps me get more done. i have more thoughts and better dreams than most people. at least, that's how i see it.
Buuuuut I only made it halfway through the article before I had to jump ahead and do the test. Who are they kidding? If you have ADHD you CANNOT read that long of an article. Bullet points please. And cliff note the bullet points if you really want me to make it through. And if you want me to even NOTICE the test, there should be a link in the first line of the article. so i have done just that in this post to help out my fellow adhd-ers.

No comments: