Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SNOOKI!

today i went to pick up sweet pea from daycare and she was covered in orange from the chest up. it looked like she'd been dipped in cheeto batter. her teacher told me griffin, the little boy sweets LOVES to play with, colored all over himself with an orange marker so sweet pea followed suit. i said "oh my! should we bump up your hair and put you on mtv with snooki?" if you haven't seen jersey shore it's a must see train wreck. she just looked at me. i didn't even get her signature "ya!" i said "with all that orange you look like you've been fake bakin'." still nothing. so we came home and took a nap. i let her play in her crib (yes, she's still in the stupid crib) after her nap and when i went in there i startled her because she was taking the sheets off her crib and when she jumped up and looked at me i couldn't help but laugh all over again. it's gonna take days to get all that marker off!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I found your blog by searching for foster parents' blogs, and my husband and I are becoming foster parents in the same county. We too go to Flatirons, and I also knew a family of vegan kids in foster care last summer. So it seems like we have some things in common - even the same homestudy worker! Any chance you could email me so I can ask you some of the questions I have?

The Boss of this page said...

Suzanne, I'm sorry, but I can't find your email address. Would you be comfortable leaving it here and I just won't publish that comment.