Friday, April 17, 2009

Rookie!

The girls are just simply excelling by leaps and bounds and we've only had them a week. I could not be prouder of them and I tell them every minute of the day how wonderful they are and what big plans God has for their lives. It's amazing. We are going to take Saturday pictures because they came to us last Friday and we took pictures on Saturday and then we'll take them every week to show them how healthy they are getting. They are soooo great! They have a little brother who is with a couple that adopted 2 foster kids last year and she told me today she's going to nominate us for Rookie Foster Parents of the Year. Yesterday she said she couldn't believe how they RAN to the car after their visit last night. *ah* I was beaming when she told me that.

2 comments:

Brock said...

That is a really good idea to take pictures every Saturday. Always good to hear someone else validate your efforts.

Del Angelo said...

I'll second that motion!