Friday, April 10, 2009

delivery confirmation

well...i embroidered sophia's name on the quilt

and packaged it up


and took it to the post office and said "this is a quilt made from fabrics from the 70's from our grandmother that cannot be replaced...what's the best way to send it." we could send it priority mail for nothing shy of my right arm, or we could send it with delivery confirmation and it will get there Monday or Tuesday and we can track it as it goes. We chose the 2nd option for just $9. I realized why this quilt is so hard for me to let go of. Normally I hand deliver my quilts so I get to see the baby's reaction to them and this time I don't get to do that. So it makes it a little extra hard to part with. But now we can click here and cut and paste this number [03080730000008517343] and we can see where it is. Right now it says there's no record but I just dropped it off 10 minutes ago.

No comments: