Friday, May 14, 2010

oops-need to clarify post below

i cried yesterday because of our poor little birth dad. not so much about having to cross t's and dot i's. i'm sort of used to that if there is such a thing. i guess i'm now expecting the unexpected. it just breaks my heart to think of our birth dad having to say "good-bye" to the kids and knowing the future is so unknown. we still don't know if and what kind of contact we can have just yet so i guess that's the part that breaks me the most.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally understandable. Thinking about all the parties involved and hoping for peace.

Anonymous said...

Totally understandable. Thinking about all the parties involved and hoping for peace.

lisamariepink said...

I think you are amazing and I have a feeling the birth dad realizes this also. I hope to have the same empathy in our situation, no matter the outcome. Stay strong, it will all happen the way it supposed to.