Monday, May 2, 2011

she knows i love her!!!!

i tell karyssa all the time that i love her more than any other little girl in the whole wide world. and then i ask "did you know that?" and she ignores me.
well tonight i said it again (for probably the third time today) and then she did her normal ignoring and change the subject thing and i said "karyssa, don't ignore me...." and she stopped, looked right into my eyes and shook her head yes.
for the first time ever!
she KNOWS i love her! she KNOWS!!
*sigh* i cried.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course she knows! I would've teared up too. <3

Jonycuddleberry said...

this is so adorable. Once she acknowledges that she knows that you love her, that means that there is now a better chance for the relationship between you two to blossom and grow. I am very happy for you.

cocomarmalade said...

I hope that some day I have a child of my own to tell that I love...:)