Thursday, January 19, 2012

oooooooh snap.

Today the kids didn't nap at ALL because they fell asleep with their eyes open in the car. They get this glazed over look and stare off into space and i know that naptime will be an uphill battle. Anyway, after giggling in Karyssa's room together for a while they both came barreling downstairs so I just gave up on nap and gave them a snack. While they were sitting at the table Karyssa confesses, on behalf of Asher, that "Asher came in her room and was in her bed." and I said (as if I was shocked) "WHAT?! is that why I heard giggling and you guys weren't napping?!?" and she pointed her finger up in the air and then quickly snapped it down at him from across the table. SO FUNNY! Oh my goodness.

Then later Asher took a pair of her pants from the hearth and threw them on the floor with a vengeance and said "HA!" like "TAKE THAT!" It was so funny. He's SO testosterony/aggressive.

And I love that Karyssa is now old enough to talk but young enough to not know how to lie. Asher came wobbling over to me sobbing the kind of sob that comes with drool. I said "Karyssa, can you tell me what happened?" "I bonked him." ?? "on purpose or it was an accident?" "on purpose." ok..wow...if only it would stay this easy. I made her give him a hug and sit in time out only long enough that I could stop giggling. I'm so Cam.

No comments: