Thursday, June 2, 2011

rounding the corner....d'oh!

this morning karyssa came running past me "potty...mom...potty!" i said "great! let me know when you're done and you can have some candy." then she went into the bathroom and i heard a tinkle tinkle tinkle. i walked in to help her wipe only to find her dora seat on the toilet and her standing next to it tinkling on the floor. and it was her first morning pee-let me tell you that tiny thing can hold some pee!!! *sigh* good thing i'm taking my new stance of potty-training-can-wait.
neither one of us have said anything about the candy but i'm letting her enjoy a cup of coffee with me. i put about a tablespoon of decaf in her little toy mug.

1 comment:

cocomarmalade said...

What's the saying, "Close but no cigar"... she's getting there!!

This is funny to me, because I would have coffee with my grandma too. If we were at a diner, she would take creamers and open then, and put a teaspoon of coffee in it. So I would do shots of half and half with a teeny bit of coffee in them.

I've been told this is why I am so short and my eyes are so dark. :P gotta love old wives tales.