Sunday, July 25, 2010

A year ago yesterday....

A year ago yesterday we brought our baby girl home for what we thought would be a few short weeks. Little did we know it would turn into forever! You've made our lives complete Sweet Pea and I can't imagine life with out you! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Yesterday as I was feeding Peanut, Sweet Pea came up and pointed to his eyes "eye!" and his nose, "no!" (the "se" part has yet to come), and his mouth "mouf!" and on and on it went through out his body and then finally right in his ear "ROAR!". He jumped a little. He doesn't appreciate being startled the way she does. I said "oh honey, don't roar in his ear while he's eating, he'll get indigestion." so she leaned down again and whispered "roar!"

oh that baby girl cracks me up every day!

1 comment:

lisamariepink said...

Love this post! Makes me smile, I am so happy for you and your family!