Saturday, August 15, 2009

my chi has arrived

last night at acupuncture my needles were in, i was just about to dose off when my shoulder started itching. but i was afraid to scratch it because i didn't want my needles to fall out. then my eyebrow started to itch. then my nose! it kept going! when molly came back in i told her about 5 minutes ago everything started itching! she gasped a little and said "oh your chi has arrived!" i said "what's that mean?" she said "well the chi moves with the blood. so that's good." i said "so it's like healing?" she nodded and said "ya." yeah! i hope it means all this no sugar is doing something. although i need to be better at giving up flours and breads etc. i'll work on it. sloooowly though.

1 comment:

Brock said...

Did you ever find out what that means?